Property Description55 + 2/2 GULF ACCESS COMMUNITY. Condo with WITH BOAT DOCK and Ramp. (Dock and Boat Storage can be leased for $200.00 per Year.) Beautiful mature shade trees, walking paths around the community, shuffleboard, newly refinished Olympic size Pool, brand new paint on all exterior building, bike storage and a very friendly active 55+ community. Close to Downtown Fort Myers, Southwest International Airport, Publix and several Restaurants.The condo comes completely furnished including Dishes, Linens and all Accessories.Nice Sized Bedrooms and newer refinished Bathrooms. Lanai has screens and windows and can be used all year long. The condo is in move-in condition.
- General: No pets allowed, Housing For Older Persons
- Community: Community boat facilities, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Refrigerator, Furnished
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Oversized lot
- Parking: Assigned parking, Guest parking, Paved driveway
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Tropic Terrace North Fort Myers
Listing provided courtesy of RE/MAX Realty Team
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »