Property DescriptionLocation, location, location! Great opportunity for an Investor. There is a Tenant in place, who pays $950.00 a month, is always on time and wants to stay! The Huge Lanai in the front of the entrance can be converted into a Carport. It also can be divided into two separate Rentals. The house has are two kitchens, a back porch and direct access to the County playground and Lake Moody in your back Yard! The schools are very close by, including Ft. Myers High School. There is also a Public Swimming pool just a few blocks away! It also has easy access to the main Highways, Downtown Fort Myers and US 41. Wal-Mart, BJ's, Target and a public Bus routes are close by. This great place to make your money work for you and it can be yours today.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Refrigerator, Range and oven
- Interior: Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Oversized lot
- Scenery: Lake view
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Tropic Isles North Fort Myers
Listing provided courtesy of RE/MAX Realty Group
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »