Property DescriptionGulf access, 3 bedroom+den property divided into a two bedroom+den, 2 bath primary residence PLUS a 1 bed/1 bath guest apartment, each with private entrance and parking. Seawall upgraded: raised and reengineered. Canal dredge to remove spoil from Hurricane IRMA currently in permitting with anticipated dredge date summer 2020. Offered at lot value, this property offers exceptional investment potential in an outstanding location: close to the beach, Gulf access from the back yard, fantastic sunsets, and convenience with Mercato, the Ritz, shopping, dining, and the proposed One Naples all nearby. Awesome current rental potential and history. Granite counter tops, stainless appliances, slide in range, solid wood doors, frame-less shower doors, spacious bedrooms, den/office space, casual living and dining rooms, great closets, mature mango and Royal Palm trees, and lush landscaping. So many possibilities! Make plans to build a fantastic home on this special oversize site, live in the 2+den home and share or rent the 1/1 cottage with separate screened lanai, connect the two separate units to create a 3+den/3 bath home, or collect income from both parts of this easily rentable property.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Brick exterior, Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior, Wood siding
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Wall or window air conditioner(s), House fan
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: Paved driveway
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Office, Sun room
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »