Property DescriptionYour mornings begin with the magnificeint sunrises over the looking the lake from the master suite or enjoy the sunrise from the expanded lanai with picture windows. When you enter this home you begin your journey to elegenace with double French hurricane doors that lead to your foyer with custom artwork insert and wood columns that will lead you to the great room living room. The living room features include a triple crown moulding trey ceiling that is finished by a venetian plaster ceiling that was done after closing by southwest florida artist. The gourmet kitchen was expanded for the cook or enternainer with gas stove, solid wood cabinets with soft close that are finished off with crown moulding and fisnished off by the warm soft glow of accent cabinet lights for both the ibanca granite counter with the expanded edge and the lights for the custom painted walls and ceilings. When you are ready you can enjoy a wonderful dinner in your formal dining room that overlooks the lake that is set off by the lighted water features. This home was built by Toll Brothers but was finished by the owner with the touches that gives you a home that you enjoy coming home to every day.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Office, Great room, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Bonita Lakes Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Collier Realty & Mgt. Services
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »