Property DescriptionBetter than new condition on this immaculate waterfront home situated just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and some of the best fishing SW Florida has to offer. Keep your boat in your back yard on a covered lift. This ia a home where all the living is on the main floor and easy access from the garage and driveway without climbing 13 steps.Updated in the last few years with new anything the house needed as well as custom touches to make this a one-of-a kind home.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Deck, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »