Property DescriptionH.15591 - Widest canal, southern exposure, contemporary coastal design with 5,737 sq ft! What more could you ask for!?! Magnificent waterfront home with upscale appointments throughout. 5 bedroom+den and 5 full and 1 half bath home featuring dramatic square columns flanking each side of the front entrance, gourmet custom kitchen features a marble waterfall island. Coffered tray ceilings, handsome stacked stone wall in family room, custom crafted wood staircase, all baths have granite tops, and marble and wood floors throughout. Luxurious master bedroom features oversized walk-in closets and master bath has walk-in shower and separate Jacuzzi tub. House and pool/spa is built on pilings. The expansive terraces with coastal railings add to the ambiance of residing on the water! Newly updated pool/ spa with expansive deck is all overlooking the sparkling canal. Privacy wall, new windows and doors, hurricane shutters, and 13,000 lb boat lift. Enjoy boating from your very own back yard!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Insulated windows
- Exterior: Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Flooring: Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Central vacuum system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »