Property DescriptionLive on Venetian Bay in this elegant grand Penthouse residence! Over 4,000 square feet of luxurious living space & expansive covered terraces provide gorgeous views from every room. 2 deeded parking spaces are just steps to the private elevator entrance for security & convenience. Light decor & tile flooring provide bright, airy living spaces while a lovely, updated spacious island kitchen & formal dining room allow for entertaining guests. Three en-suite bedrooms each with access to open terraces provide your guests with privacy & beautiful views. The generous master suite flows into an open terrace to enjoy the morning sunrise, glistening waters on the bay or the sparkling evening city lights. Wood flooring & wall-to-wall built-in cabinets enhance the den. Other special features include three new AC units in 2019, two extra storage units & interior built-in shelving that offer plenty of space for your personal treasures. A deeded boat dock is included with this property, & Ardissone owners enjoy private beach access just across the street. Walk next door to Venetian Village for upscale shopping & dining. Gated & secure, this unique home & location exemplify the Florida lifestyle.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Guest room, Great room, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, City lights view, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »