Property DescriptionC.17160 Lowest priced condo in Sapphire Lakes and this one has a garage! Pleasant peaceful long lake views and over the water to wooded areas. 15 minutes to Old Naples and the Gulf of Mexico powdery sand beaches. A few minutes from Publix, numerous restaurants, Starbucks, banks, gas, cleaners, and more. Wonderful lifestyle! Lushly landscaped green space out your back door. Enjoy your morning coffee with the morning sun on your lanai. Well maintained, neat and super clean! Never leased; only seasonally used by owner. No Stairs. Comfortable floor plan with split bedrooms, dining/living great room, light, bright eat-in kitchen. Master bedroom has serene views of the lake and wooded surroundings. Private detached garage steps from the front door for your vehicle and added space for bikes, golf clubs, beach gear! Newer AC (5/2019); living room carport 2 years old. Shutter on the lanai. Bring your suitcase and move right in. Sapphire Lakes is a lushly landscaped, gated community with pickle ball, tennis, bocce, shuffleboard, 4 pools within a short walk. Active social scene with many planned activities. Enjoy the Beautiful Paradise Coast and Naples lifestyle. A great value!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Detached parking, Guest parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Great room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Sapphire Lakes Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »