Property DescriptionCome see this beautiful gulf access single family residence located within a short bike ride to Vanderbilt Beach, shopping, fine dining and much more. The house features a spacious floor plan with a family room, formal dining room, vaulted ceiling, neutral tile, fireplace and a comfortable screened Florida room. Start living the coastal lifestyle today. Watch dolphins playing in your backyard and enjoy the breathtaking sunsets of SW Florida all from the comforts of your own waterfront paradise.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Guest room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Waterview, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »