Property DescriptionPanoramic water views are the focal point of this Regatta residence, perched from the 7th floor overlooking the Gulf, Bay and marina. With 2,320 square feet of living space, the floor plan is one of the largest and most desirable in the 410 building, boasting 3 bedrooms, 3 en-suite baths and an additional half bath off the main living area. The elegantly appointed interior features ceramic tile in living and dining rooms, granite kitchen counters, crown molding throughout and a new vanity in powder room. All three sets of windows are outfitted with impact hurricane windows and new electric hurricane shutters are installed on the lanai. Other improvements include new hot water heater, kitchen appliances and disposal, and new air conditioning/heating equipment including the rooftop condenser. Regatta is a PET-FRIENDLY community, and the resort-style gated community offers amazing amenities such as boat docks, fitness center, poolside grill and picnic area, a tropical waterfall pool, lounge pool, onsite management and security. Regatta's phenomenal location is walking distance to Vanderbilt Beach and nearby restaurants at the Ritz Carlton, Turtle Club and the Lighthouse.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Waterfront property, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »