Property DescriptionWonderful opportunity to own a piece of Colashatchee waterfront property that is over 200 feet totally just under 2 acres of land zoned mutli-family with a newly installed seawall in the last 2 years. The property offers the potential to build upto 19 residences. This is a rare opportunity and should not missed with the large amount of growth in Fort Myers and just a few minutes east of Downtown Fort Myers.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Freezer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Trees
- Parking: 2 car garage, Detached parking
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Foyer, Sun room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: River frontage/Access, River view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Jalousie windows
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Fort Myers Fort Myers
Listing provided courtesy of Collier Realty & Mgt. Services
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »