Property DescriptionLocated directly on the beach in the heart of Park Shore, panoramic views await you in this 14th floor home at Provence. Wake up to the colorful sunrise on Venetian Bay, and that evening watch the beautiful sunset, all from the comfort of this over 4,000 sq. ft. home. Three screened terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows, crown molding, and gorgeous built-in cabinetry & shelving are just some of the extra features this home has to offer. The open kitchen boasts granite countertops, stone tile backsplash and plenty of storage space. Provence is the epitome of luxury living, with a spectacular pool & spa, sauna, outdoor kitchen, community & board rooms, fitness center, tennis court, and access to the Park Shore promenade a private 1.3-mile paved path to stroll along the beach. Youll have peace of mind with two under-building parking spaces, 24-hour lobby & security service, and on-site management. Provence is pet-friendly with 2 pets permitted without size restrictions. Boaters can buy or lease a slip from Venetian Bay Yacht Club just across the street, and after a day on the water, walk to the renowned dining & shopping at Venetian Village.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: BBQ, Boat dockage, Tennis court
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, 2nd master bedroom, Guest room, Foyer, Sun room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Tennis Court view, City lights view, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty Florida, Inc. REALTORS
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »