Property DescriptionAbsolutely GORGEOUS property with a an oak tree canopy over the driveway like something out of a movie. Guest house exists to live in while you build (currently being fixed up, already has new roof and soffit and insulation and will have new windows and fresh interior, move in ready July 2020). You will not find anything else like this, especially this close to the beach in Naples High School district. TONS of mature trees with many, mango, and other tropical fruit trees, pines and palms of every variety imaginable but not too much underbrush. A spot for a main future house has been cleared and ready to build. Save tens of thousands on clearing and the right of way entrances. Save even more cash on the impact fee savings of about $27,000 on this property if building a new home per Collier County. Ask me more about that if you dont understand. The Seller is in the process of splitting the property into two parcels. Use caution upon site visit. NO entry without agent accompaniment or permission. Thank you!!!!
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Utilities: Septic sewer system
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Trees
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Acreage Header Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Florida Prime Realty, LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »