Property DescriptionLocated at the cusp of Doctors Pass as it flows into the Gulf, you simply cant pass up the opportunity to have direct access to both the beach and the Bay. With a large open balcony, this 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath condominium is waiting for the buyer who wants to have dolphins, manatees and pelicans showing off for them daily. This first floor residence boasts travertine marble floors, impact-resistant sliding doors & windows, raised ceilings and custom lighting. The beautiful open kitchen features hidden top-of-the-line appliances, pantry and an island with breakfast bar. The luxurious master suite is one-of-a-kind with custom built-ins, Brazilian Koa wood floors, walk-in closet, dual sinks and 3 shower heads. Flourishing with lush landscape on 10 acres of waterfront property, Admiralty Point offers extensive lifestyle amenities including on-site boat docks, 2 clubhouses, fitness facility, 2 Har-Tru tennis courts, kayak launch, kiddie pool, and unique only to Admiralty Point, youll have both a sunrise AND sunset pool. Owners have peace of mind with 24-hour security, guard gate, under-building garage parking, and full-time manager and maintenance staff.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: BBQ, Boat dockage, Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Office, Foyer, Sun room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Moorings Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty Florida, Inc. REALTORS
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »