Property DescriptionC.17266 - This attractive residence comes complete with sunrises over Vanderbilt Lagoon and sunsets over the gulf (dolphins included). With this perfect location you have a deeded dock and private access to the beach. Nearby beachfront restaurants make for wonderful dining experiences for you and your guests. Once you are here you'll never want to leave this very special place!. Spacious rooms, open plan and plenty of storage.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Picnic area(s), Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »