Property DescriptionA rare opportunity to possess a unique heirloom property on The Sandpiper Bay Peninsula. 280 Degrees of pure privacy tucked inside the heart of Naples. Watch the sun rise and set over Naples last protected mangrove forest and estuary. Over 260 feet of boulder and seawall protected waterfront on 5.5 MLW navigable unlimited access waterway. This is a true Gem that symbolizes all The 239 has to offer. With 2180 as your home port, cars are optional; a luxury during the height of season. Walk, bike, or boat! Get where you want to be effortlessly.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stone exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Trees, Pond(s)
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Royal Harbor Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Platinum Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »