Property DescriptionH.15804 - Imagine a short boat ride out to the Gulf of Mexico to enjoy the Florida lifestyle. Build your dream home on a beautiful waterfront lot which is also an easy bike ride to sugar sand beaches. Whole Foods, restaurants, and the shops of Mercato are just minutes away. Don't miss this opportunity to own your piece of paradise.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Fencing: Fenced
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Interior: Pantry, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Paved driveway
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Waterview, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Jalousie windows, Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »