Property DescriptionC.17613-Newly renovated 1st class building features a stunning glass lobby, social room w/fireplace & catering kitchen, fitness room, library/conference rm & 2 lovely guest suites. This home boasts open-air balcony, southeast exposure, 9ft ceilings & lots of floor to ceiling glass. Remodeled kitchen w/quartz counters, glass tile backsplash, white cabinets & adorable dinette nook. Master BR suite w/walk-in closet & remodeled bath featuring soaking tub, shower w/river rock floor/accents, brushed nickel fixtures, double sinks & new cabinets. Nice guest BR is adjacent to remodeled bath w/stunning glass tiled shower, quartz counter, new vanity & tile floor. Relax or entertain in open living & dining spaces. Den can be enclosed. In-unit laundry w/nice storage. Enjoy warm tropical breezes on the open-air balconies overlooking pool & spa & pretty courtyard. Gated entrance w/24 hr guard, on-site manager, under bldg deeded parking space & pet friendly allowing 2 pets under 20lbs. Just a short walk to the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico where a sugar sand beach awaits you! Walking distance to Venetian Village overlooking the Bay & minutes to downtown 5th Ave, Mercato & Waterside.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Deck
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking, Paved driveway
- Recreation: BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Master bedroom on main floor
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Swimming pool view, Gulf frontage, Gulf access
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »