Property DescriptionViews, Views, Views! Unobstructed panoramic views of Venetian Bay will take your breath away! This residence can live as a wonderful three bedroom or two bedrooms with a spacious office/den. The floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of the bay from every room and offers an open floor plan with lots of storage. A gourmet kitchen with Scavolini italian custom cabinetry, quartz counters, state of the art LED lighting and appliances including Wolf wall/steam ovens, induction cooktop with a Zephyr hoodless ventilation system, Subzero refrigerator and freezer drawers, instant hot water and purifier. The Scavolini cabinetry was also installed in the pantry area with built-in wine cooler; the laundry room includes new Electrolux Washer/Dryer, sink, and built-in ironing board. The guest bathrooms have been upgraded with new cabinetry and granite counter tops. The master bedroom suite offers a walk-in closet and master bath includes a spacious walk-in shower with separate jacuzzi soaking tub. New A/C system installed in 2018 with NEST control system, newer HW heater, and automatic water detection shut-off system was installed. This residence includes a Bose music system throughout.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Partially furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage, Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Waterfront Realty Group Inc
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »