Property DescriptionThis one bedroom, one bathroom home has a bright kitchen with a bank of windows above the kitchen sink and a gas cooktop and wall oven. The wood flooring is updated throughout and it has a large closet off the hallway to the bed and bath for extra storage. You own your land here, and are between Ft Myers Beach and Sanibel. This is a very active fun filled adult park with pools, tennis, volleyball, trails, boat storage and lots more. This lot is close to the second pool and is on the perimeter of the park giving you privacy behind your unit. The community is entirely fenced and gated close to shopping and hospitals and even includes a golf cart with the purchase.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community laundry facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s)
- Construction: Vinyl siding
- Roof: Metal roof
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat, Electric heating
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Built-in features
- Utilities: Public sewer service
- Parking: Assigned parking, RV parking, Paved driveway
- Stories: Single story
- Style: Ranch
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Fort Myers
Listing provided courtesy of Coastal Brokerage LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »