Property DescriptionH. 16393 -Perhaps one of the most expertly crafted homes available. Winner of the Sand Dollar award for Most Sustainable and Smart Home by the Collier Building Association. Built by BCBE homes, and Design West as the Interior Designers. At nearly 5,000 sq. ft. the owners spared no expense in creating the ultimate entertainers dream. Open living spaces with soaring ceilings, large picture impact windows and doors throughout the home provide the ultimate sense of indoor-outdoor living. The custom kitchen was designed with top of the line appliances, custom cabinets, stone counter tops. Reclaimed wood flooring from a Guinness factory with inlaid stone are throughout the first floor. The master wing has spectacular views from both the bedroom and bathroom. Upstairs are four guest suites and a wrap around deck for spectacular sunset viewing. An infinity edge pool, fire bowls, custom boat dock and outdoor kitchen ensures that all who visit will overstay their welcome. Solar panels, grey water harvesting, Tesla 80 amp. charging station and the highest grade of Icyene insulation make this a home for now and the future.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Solar heated pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
- Scenery: Bay view, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Royal Harbor Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »