Property DescriptionDramatic, 360-degree views from gulf-to-bay are unmatched in this 12,000 sqft penthouse. Located in the luxurious Regent, residents will enter in with direct elevator access to the unit and be immersed in gulf views, perfectly framed by floor-to-ceiling window walls and modern, curved backlit ceiling details. Tamo Japanese Ash wood accents warm the tone and blend perfectly with the marble and bamboo floors. Detailed by renowned designer Naomi Leff, the impressive kitchen opens directly to the family room with balcony and is separated only by a modern wood design element from the media room and guest bedroom hallway, ideal for entertaining a few or a full house of guests. With five bedrooms, five-and-two-half baths, a serene master suite offering southern vistas and a private air conditioned 3-car garage, this piece of paradise is truly one of kind. Regent residents will also appreciate only the best in amenities with a recently remodeled resort-like pool area, gated entry with security, expansive card and board room and so much more.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: No rentals
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Heat pump
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay view, Waterfront property, Waterview, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Style: Penthouse
- Win/Doors: Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »