Property DescriptionRarely available, wholly renovated penthouse updated with the most exquisite finishes and expertly decorated with superb attention to detail. Open floorpan with southern exposure and 9 ft. ceilings. Enjoy sunset views of the Gulf of Mexico or expansive views of Venetian Bay from two spacious balconies accessed through floor-to-ceiling hurricane glass sliding doors. All windows and doors enhanced with motorized shades. The chef's kitchen, highlighted by oversized stone counters, flows into the living room, adjacent to the dining room, dry bar, and wine storage - prefect for entertaining, complete with Sonos sound system throughout. The residence includes 2 parking spaces and additional on-floor storage. Solamar is an award-winning beachfront condominium offering a 24/7 door attendant, onsite manager; walk to luxury shopping and upscale dining at The Village on Venetian Bay. Amenities: large heated pool and spa, pavilion deck with tennis, pickle ball, shuffleboard courts, two BBQ grills. There is a modern equipped gym, billiards, ping pong room, sauna, social room, club room, 2 guest suites and more. This spectacular and stylish penthouse is move-in-ready!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: BBQ, Tennis court
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Style: Penthouse
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Carolyn Weinand Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »