Property DescriptionEnjoy sunset views over the sparkling Gulf of Mexico or soak in the expansive views over Venetian Bay from two balconies. Light flows beautifully through floor-to-ceiling impact glass sliding doors in this fully renovated 2-story 2,278 square foot beautiful residence that shows like a model. A wall of two-story windows is enhanced with motorized Hunter Douglas shades. Entertain easily from the chef's kitchen featuring a Sub-Zero refrigerator highlighted by an oversized Silestone counter with bar seating open to the dining/gathering area and great room. The floors are beach house perfect porcelain woodgrain throughout both levels of living. The master suite is a relaxing getaway with a perfect loft/office in between it and the guest bedroom. All walls and woodwork were freshly painted in 2020. There is one garage parking space. Savoy has a 24/7 front door attendant and security gate and the building amenities are wonderful including two guest suites, a large pool & spa, tennis, pickleball, grills, etc. Walk across the street to The Village on Venetian Bay for fine or casual dining and upscale shopping.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Financial: No rentals
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat, Heat pump
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Dry bar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Master bedroom upstairs, Office, Loft, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, City lights view, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Stories: Multi-story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »