Property DescriptionC1938 Direct Gulf and beach views from this second floor condo, only steps away from a pristine, uncrowded stretch of Vanderbilt Beach. This is a move-in ready 2 bedroom unit for you or to use as a significant rental income generator. Its unique bi-weekly rental policy assures seasonal income in addition to potential leases throughout the year. Nice updates include impact glass windows, new AC and water heater, plus new refrigerator and washer. Kitchen and baths were updated within the last 10 years and show well. If you're considering a 1031 Exchange, this should be a prime target. Boat slips are available for purchase or lease directly across the street, in addition to a tennis court, second pool and auxiliary parking.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage, Tennis court
- Rooms: Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »