Property DescriptionThis Connors Vanderbilt Beach property sits on a much larger canal lot (12,479 sq ft) than the typical canal lot (typically 9,600 sq ft). This three bedroom, two bath home has a great boat dock set up with a covered boat house. House has had new windows and doors and roof. House has not been updated inside but has a great sunroom addition with canal views. Use as a rental, update and use or tear down and build. Property is sold as-is.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Metal roof
- Exterior: Patio
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Barry DeNicola Realty Inc
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »