Property DescriptionThis house is a must see and is being sold turn key. A rare 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home with private back yard in the beautiful community of Beachwalk. Air conditioned slider enclosed lanai provides extra living space. Two car garage. Beachwalk is a wonderful community conveniently located close to numerous restaurants, shopping, a medical center, movie theater, library, Publix, Mercato and Whole Foods. It is only a short walk to the beautiful Vanderbilt Beach.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 2 car garage, Detached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Beachwalk Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »