Property DescriptionWelcome to Luxury reimagined. Enjoy stunning ocean views without the beachfront price tag. This 2-bedroom condo was just recently renovated with gorgeous white wood-like tile flooring and finished off with modern/contemporary furniture. Wake up to sun reflecting off the turquoise colored ocean as both bedrooms have spectacular ocean views. Exit this gated condo and walk across the street to the beach through a private walkway. Located just down the street from the luxury hotels and restaurants, the Ritz Carlton and La Playa. A quick drive from Whole Foods, Capital Grille, and other incredible shops and restaurants located at the Mercato shopping center. A 10-minute drive from the world-famous Downtown of Naples, Florida. Enjoy relaxing, enjoy paradise, enjoy 11030 Gulf Shore Drive. #304.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area
- Recreation: Tennis court
- Scenery: Bay view, Gulf view
- Style: Traditional
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Rental Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »