Property DescriptionC.18082 This is your happy place. Grab your beach chair and hit the white sand every day! Living is easy in this carefree condo steps away from Vanderbilt Beach and Wiggins Pass State Park- where you can play a game of tennis, kayak on the gulf or bicycle ride along Vanderbilt Drive. This beautiful turnkey furnished condo is a sun worshipers dream. Updated and cheerful two bedroom/two bath. Beautifully maintained building with lots of extra storage At night grab a bottle of wine for sunset or drive a few blocks to Mercato for a 5 star dinner. Its a great life! Come play at Vanderbilt Surf Colony!
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking
- Recreation: Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay view, Canal view, Tennis Court view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »