Property DescriptionBeautiful two bedroom two bath unit with wide water views is ready for your touches! The location is unparalleled being a short walk to Venetian Village, 5 minutes to Waterside and a 10-minute ride to downtown Naples and 5th Ave. Docks are available for lease and beach access is across the street. Paddleboard kayak storage is available however it currently has a waiting list. This gorgeous unit leaves nothing to be desired providing wonderful views, beach access, a prime location and breathtaking sunsets.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Storage/out-building(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Guest room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Waterfront property, Gulf view, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »