Property DescriptionC.18098 - West of US 41 in desirable Park Shore, this 2nd floor west-facing condo lives larger than its square footage as the lanai has been incorporated with high-impact sliders to provide an extra 100 square feet of living space. Updated kitchen and bathrooms with granite countertops, impact glass windows, sliders and storm shutters to the lanai, crown molding, plantation shutters, remote controlled shades and more. Enjoy westerly views of sunsets over tropical landscaping with no property directly across the street. The roof and carports were recently replaced by the Condo Association, and the property comes with a deeded covered car port and storage room. Owners are eligible to join the voluntary Park Shore Association for private beach access and parking. Close to The Village on Venetian Bay and with many other shops and dining options nearby, this well-priced condo is in a great location! Flexible rental policy. Please note: no pets allowed.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community swimming pool(s), Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Slate roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »