Property DescriptionThis is your opportunity to own the most desirable residence in Ardissone with the widest Bay views and in the most private location in the building. A unique complex in itself, Ardissone is positioned on Venetian Bay with sweeping views of the waterways and just across the street from the Gulf of Mexico. Included, is a deeded boat slip and dock which await your adventures. This home is extra light, bright and features expansive views from all rooms. A large open balcony off the living room is the perfect space to enjoy the morning sun or dolphins jumping in the Bay. Private entry elevator opens to a spacious foyer, living room, formal dining room, an open, sunny kitchen and family room or den. A generous master suite is enhanced by an extended bright sitting area. Use this space for a home office, cozy reading spot, or even an exercise area. Split bedroom suites offer your guests comfort, privacy and a screened-in lanai with western views for beautiful sunsets. Walk to the beach through your private access point or stroll to Venetian Village for upscale dining and shopping. Ardissone is the ultimate coastal living experience that you just do not want to miss!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Covered parking area
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, City lights view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »