Property DescriptionArchitect/Interior Designer owned hidden gem, remodeled 3 bedroom end unit. Tons of light. Great floor plan. Soaring ceilings with totally open cooks kitchen. 2 community pools, 6 clay lit tennis courts, street lights, pet friendly. Great investment because of 30 day minimum rentals, 12 times a year. Way west of 41, very close to Vanderbilt beach. Outside storage, convection oven and microwave, wood plantation shutters throughout, window bench seat in one of the guest rooms. 5G internet available here. Whole house surge protector. Cable, water, sewer, pest control interior and exterior, land/lawn, reserves all included in quarterly fees. This home is 112 more square feet larger than other Beachwalk homes, built ins in the kitchen and dining area. Walk to restaurants, bike shops, cafes, a huge county park, gyms, Mercato... really the best location in town. The pictures show how amazing this home really is. Needs nothing, owner can close anytime. Cool outside storage area workshop is new as is the newly painted master bath. Easy to see. Owner can close anytime. Brand new A/C just installed, see supplements for info. Seller is firm on price. 12 times a year rental, pet OK.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: Attached parking
- Rooms: Master bedroom upstairs, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Style: Traditional
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Beachwalk Naples
Listing provided courtesy of VIP Realty Group, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »