Property DescriptionC.131 - Once you enter this beautiful condo from your private entrance elevator, you immediately feel as though you are in a single-family home. The 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms & den are complimented by the open floor plan, expansive owners-terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, where you can comfortably relax, walk down to the pool, stroll the manicured park when walking your dogs or access your 2 enclosed parking spaces! You'll enjoy endless sunsets from this spacious condominium. Recently painted, the unit touts new light fixtures throughout, newly appointed high-end appliances, marble flooring & new bedroom carpeting. Add to all this, 2 screened-in lanai's 1 facing west & another facing east each bringing in plenty of natural sunlight during the day. In the evening, enjoy the kaleidoscope of colors that surround you from a distance. The unit has a combination of electric hurricane shutters & high-impact windows. Le Jardin is a gated dog-friendly community with 24-hour security, Professional General Manager & Staff, Fitness Center w/Sauna & Steam, Community Room, Tennis Court, Grilling Area & Drive-Through Car Wash. All within walking distance to Venetian Village.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Insulated windows, Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Foyer, Sun room, Sitting room
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »